March 26, 2007

"Peace Through Strength"

Yesterday, I went to the Ronald Reagan Library in Simi Valley, CA for inspiration. Say what you will about RR, but he had vision to do the right thing. I once again realized that my country is worth fighting for even if it is not always the most popular thing to do. His naval vessel bears the slogan "Peace Through Strength." I could not agree more. Being fat and out of shape isn't going to do a damn thing to help America in the coming century. Yesterday was emotional...my second visit to the RR Library and just as awe-inspiring. Another thing about Ronald Reagan was that he was NOT fat! He was fit throughout his life. Ultimately, we all have to die from something in the later years...even when we live with fitness and health, but I have to believe that he accomplished more and enjoyed a different kind of life through decades of physical fitness and health. Stay the course for American wellness! Fight the GOOD fight--I WILL! Ragin' RJ

No comments: