March 30, 2007

Am I FAT?!

I think I must be getting fat! I keep getting these e-mails "from the office" saying people are talking about my recent weight gain and how the pounds are inching up, and of course, that I need to respond by going to this website for the solution! Yesterday, I walked out the door and there was a card saying I could lose a LOT of weight with NO exercise. I checked out the website, sure enough, the answer is in a pill! For only $12.95, I can get a week's supply of nutritional power, literature, AND my own personal weight loss coach! What a deal! But...I'm not fat and too smart to fall for these scams. You get what you pay for and get out of life what you put into it--especially with health. If all you want to do is take a pill and be well, it won't work. If you want to lose weight and never exercise, it won't work. If you want to hire a professional coach that can actually kick ass, you can't do it for $12.95! I wonder how many people do this stuff? Probably a lot considering how many scams there are today--they are NOT doing them to lose money that is for sure! I don't like people like this--they take people's money and break their spirits. That's bullshit. That's not making the world a better place...God help them in the next life because they'll need it. I love what I do. I help people be healthy--for LIFE! That my friends is the best "work" of all in my book...Keep moving...Ragin' RJ!

No comments: