May 28, 2007

Memorial Day Rememberance

On this solemn day, I remember those that have fallen so I may be free to live my life with my family and friends. I don't take freedom for granted. I take the lost lives of veterans seriously--it was and is the ultimate sacrifice. I love Memorial Day. It's a chance to show even more respect and patriotism. It's a reminder to appreciate. As I sliced my Z car through the mountains of northern LA County last night cranking some Van Halen, I didn't forget. As I told my wife to put up the flag at home in Atlanta and explain to our three year old twins we are remembering soldiers that died for our freedom, I didn't forget. Thank you departed American veterans. I won't forget your sacrifices or waste your efforts. I'm doing everything I can to help my country through performance-driven wellness. God speed...enjoying the SoCal sun in freedom this weekend...Ragin' RJ!

No comments: