April 9, 2007

Dreading My Workout!

Today, I dreaded my daily workout. I put if off as long as possible. I did NOT want to do it! I forced myself to do it! It's been VERY cold in Atlanta the last week. I am burrowed in my heated workstation this week updating all my corporate presentations for 2007. You get in a mode working on the computer--basically hypnotized. It's definitely not good for your health--my back hurt today! Too much sitting! On my run, my neck started hurting. Too much sitting! After the run, my neck was fine...go figure. It warmed up outside this afternoon too, so it wasn't all that bad once I got going. If you want to move well--then MOVE! Sitting on y'all's ass won't cut it--myself included! So, I was once again reminded of Jack LaLanne who admits he doesn't even like exercise--he does it because he likes the results. I wanted to stay at my computer. I ran for 45 minutes down to the park and back because my back hurt and I needed to fix myself. Mission accomplished, and I kept my perfect record for 2007 of not missing a single day of exercise...time for bed...a rejuvenated Ragin' RJ!

No comments: