April 7, 2007

Too Smart

We went to the Mall of Georgia last night--a cavernous place for sure. Walking through the food court at a big mall is quite the experience for someone like me. I'm amazed at what people shove into their bodies without ever THINKING about the effects of that crap. The food they serve there is so damn toxic and unhealthy--it's sickening. There were tons (literally) of fat people at the food court eating "food" (crap) that they had no business eating. I decided that I'm too smart to be fooled by fast food marketing. When you stop and actually "think" about what they are telling you, it's complete bullshit! They tell you how happy you will be eating crap. They show healthy people eating crap and feeling great--bullshit! Why don't they show the truth? Fat people with diabetes that can barely move. Fat people that feel like crap. Fat kids that won't live as long as their parents. People that can't take a dump more than 1-2 times a freakin' week because they only eat processed junk food and virtually no fruits and veggies! That is the harsh truth baby! I'm too smart to buy into their schemes. I'm doing the best I can to get others smart about the marketing of illness vs. health. It's high time we start pushing health and marketing wellness instead of fast food crap and illness!...calling it straight up...Ragin' RJ

No comments: