April 8, 2007

Easter Southern Comfort

Today we went to Mary Mac's Tea Room for Easter dinner in Atlanta--an A-town tradition for decades if y'all appreciate Southern cooking. The food is okay--as you might gather I'm not a big fan of anything fried. I don't really go for the food--I go with my family for the culture. People are friendly in the South and especially in Atlanta. I feel mellow when I'm at Mary Mac's. What the food doesn't do for my health the friendly atmosphere probably more than equals. It would be near impossible to feel anything but relaxed in a place like Mary Mac's...well...as relaxed as we can be with "the twins" in tow that is...a good day in the South albeit a bit cold for this time of year. The sun was out. The air was clean. The host was waiting at the door of Mary Mac's welcoming us inside. Hope y'all had a nice Easter weekend like we did...chillin' in Hotlanta...Ragin RJ!

No comments: